This article is part of our Golf Draft Kit series.
• Top 125 on FedEx Cup Points List
• Notable Exempt Players not in Top 125 (E)
• Non-Rookies from Web.com Tour Top-25 Money List (W)
• Non-Rookies from Web.com Tour Finals (F)
• Rookies from Web.com Tour/Finals (R)
• International Newcomers (I)
• Conditional Status Players who Finished 126-150 on Points List (C)
1. Jordan Spieth
2017-18 Projected Earnings: $10,000,000
2016-17 Earnings: $9,433,033
Spieth picked up his third career major at the Open Championship last summer and at that specific point in time, he was again the best player on the planet. He lost that title before the end of the year by the slimmest of margins as Justin Thomas was just too much. Though he failed to win the FedEx title or complete the career grand slam, it was a fantastic year for Spieth. Not only did he pick up his third major, but he won two other events, which pushed his career total to 11. Spieth is one of a few guys that can be considered for salary cap purposes because he's already posted a season more than $12 million in earnings. That said, $9.4 million is a price to pay for anyone in today's PGA Tour.
2. Dustin Johnson
2017-18 Projected Earnings: $9,000,000
2016-17 Earnings: $8,732,193
Johnson was the guy that most people pegged as the one that could pull away from the pack because when he's on, he