This article is part of our Hidden Stat Line series.
Here's a quick list of some of our Week 8 highlights, because writing a list takes less time than writing a real introduction:
- DK Metcalf with more snaps (and two TDs!)
- Devin Singletary up to 68% of snaps
- Courtland Sutton dominates, but not on the stat sheet
- Christian Kirk looking healthy
- Baker Mayfield lighting up the Patriots defense
- Minshew, the Creator
- Todd Gurley disappearing after his TD
- Danny Amendola gobbling up targets and yards... again
- Auden Tate: WR1 volume, WR3 production
- I lied about No. 5
- It's tacky to make everything in multiples of five or 10.
- All the lists below are in multiples of five or 10.
- Now we have a Baker's dozen.
Week 8 QB Leaders
|Dropbacks||Deepest aDOT||Shallowest aDOT||QBR|
|1||Andy Dalton (58)||Mason Rudolph (12.8)||Kirk Cousins (3.8)||Matthew Stafford (93.2)|
|2||Matt Schaub (54)||Matthew Stafford (11.7)||Carson Wentz (4.8)||Jared Goff (90.4)|
|3||Jameis Winston (52)||Jameis Winston (10.9)||Drew Brees (4.8)||Carson Wentz (89.4)|
|4||Deshaun Watson (46)||Russell Wilson (10.7)||Jimmy Garoppolo (5.2)||Gardner Minshew (85.6)|
|5||Daniel Jones (45)||Jared Goff (10.4)||Joe Flacco (5.5)||Russell Wilson (82.1)|
|6||Kyle Allen (44)||Ryan Tannehill (10.3)||Matt Moore (6.1)||Matt Schaub (77.3)|
|7||Josh Allen (43)||Kyle Allen (9.5)||Gardner Minshew (6.9)||Deshaun Watson (75.3)|
|8||Drew Brees (43)||Andy Dalton (9.2)||Deshaun Watson (7.0)||Aaron Rodgers (73.4)|
|9||Ryan Fitzpatrick (42)||Philip Rivers|